Porsche Factory Service & Maintenance at Autotech
A comprehensive, step-by-step vehicle inspection on all major systems is performed by Autotech’s team of highly trained technicians.
We adhere to all factory service requirements for each specific model and model year as indicated by Porsche’s Recommended Maintenance Schedule.
Any repairs identified by the inspection process will be fully root-caused with a cost estimation provided beforehand to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Keep in mind the information below is only a guideline for most common Porsche models. Some models may require slightly different or further service items depending on the equipment installed.
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan covers the regularly scheduled
maintenance visits as specified in your vehicle’s published maintenance booklet,
for the time and/or mileage period purchased.
All scheduled maintenance covered by the plan will be performed using Genuine Porsche parts.
The list below shows a sample of items generally included:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid replacement
- Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
- Steering gear and axle inspection
- Radiator and air inlet inspection
- Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
- Coolant and coolant hose inspection
- Windshield wiper and washer inspection
- Tire condition and pressure inspection
- Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
- Battery condition inspection